Okay MULTILPY THINGS has happen since I last wrote.
1) I've been taking this really fun and cool summer class which ends next Tuesday, it's Ceramic: Wheel Throwing. Just like it sounds: it's an advance class mainly using the wheel to make ceramic pieces from bowls to plates; handles to vases/pots. I had SO much fun that I haven't been drawing for quiet some time.
2) I turned 22 last month on the 28th and I just want to say thank you for the birthday wishes and drawings I got from
3) So before I can post up any new drawings, a little incident happen and my friend didn't want to wait to get interweb connections so they resetted it and now my laptop won't connect to my scanner. Hopefully it'll be connected completely this weekend (especially I really REALLY want to join the Arcadia's Thrilling Combat Theater!!!)
4) One of my multiple dreams have come true: one of my favorite(s) artist/plush maker,
started a Kickstarter about one of her cutest characters, the Bobinies. She's trying to do a website; I truly hope it works out. Another thing that she did was made 5 of each of her Bobini characters. AND I MANAGE (still wondering how) TO SAVE UP ENOUGH TO GET 1 OF THE 3 BOBINIES THAT I FELL IN LOVE WITH, PUMPKINI~~~~ I'm SO excited, I'm person #3 to get him (though I now feel bad because I noticed after we order him, his price went up). I'm so excited, I can't wait to have him go on mini adventures with and he will "draw/paint" with me in the Fall. And now all that's left is getting a Guardian Faun (I knew the colors I wanted but now I'm at the point where it can be anything from left over fabrics because it would STILL be a Guardian Faun. I just hope Rie remembers --;;; )
5) And the FINAL news is........I GOT A NEW BABY~~~~~~~~~~~ He's SUCH a sweetie pie. After a year, 1 month, and 2 days later (R.I.P. Kiki, 5/18/13), I got a new baby rabbit. He's a dark grey with a hint of brown Loped-Ear Rabbit and his full name is Washington Alpha or Wash for short. He's SO well-behaved but a bit on the shy/timid side but hopefully that'll change. Before you ask, he's name after one out of 2 of my most FAVORITE characters from Red vs. Blue, Agent Washington; and Alpha after the cute stuffed talking rabbit from Yume Kira Dream Shoppe by Aqua Mizuto (If you haven't read it, you should it's pretty good though I wish there was more stories). SO to my friends who live around/near me, I would LOVE for you to come over because I'm DETERMINED to make Wash a WAY more Social Rabbit then Kiki (I love and miss you sweetie but you were mean to others ;A; )
And that's the story of my life so far~~~ (Now I haven't written this long in a LONG time)